Created By: Michael Pirro
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Are you bored of your usual foods that are served in breakfast, lunch, hi-tea, snacks, and dinner? Are you looking to try out innovative dishes from German cuisine? If your answer is yes, then German Food Box is your ultimate answer. It will help you to explore various delicacies from the land of Germany. No, you don’t need to travel to Germany or any posh restaurant to delight your senses and taste buds with German food.
German Food Box is a delightful compilation of authentic culinary delights that comes straight from the land of Germany. I am presenting a complete review of it so that you can understand what it is all about and gather more information about it.
What is German Food Box?
German Food Box is a subscription business which serves mouthwatering German preparations. It provides fresh and ready-made food that is all set to be delivered to the home of the customer. It is created for those food connoisseurs who love German delicacies, but neither have the means and luxury to travel all the way to Germany nor have time to visit restaurants.
To delight the customers, the boxes came with 6-8 delicious items and delivered in a gift box. To relish the gastronomical delights and savour the authentic traditional taste of German food at the convenience of your home, you need to subscribe to it on a monthly basis.
What are the some of the popular delicacies you can enjoy in German Food Box?
- Spaetzle: This soft egg noodle dish is a combination of dumpling and pasta that is cooked to perfection. A gastronomical delight for any food lover.
- Weizenmischbrot: You will enjoy feasting on this mixed white bread where wheat bread is rolled in rye flour and baked for giving it a strong crust.
- Stollen: This exotic fruit bread is made from fresh, dried fruits that are covered with powdery sugar or icing sugar.
- Kartoffelpuffer: These are marvellous potato fritters which are served with applesauce.
- Bratwurst: This delicacy is a German sausage which is made from ingredients like veal, pork or beef.
- Weisswurst: Created from herbs and spices using minced calf, it will surely leave you in seventh heaven.
- Schaumkuesse: The chocolate-coated marshmallow German treat is all about wafer put on the bottom, with a flossy eggwhite foam given inside. It has different natural flavours.
How Does German Food Box Works?
In a simple and quick three steps, you can get your plates full of culinary delights of Germany
You need to subscribe by paying a nominal amount of money on a monthly basis
Then in the second step fresh and deliciously prepared food is delivered to your doorstep
Enjoy mouthwatering recipes without visiting the restaurant
- The subscription can be cancelled anytime by a customer.
- Every month you will enjoy new and refreshing items which will rule out boredom.
- The food is parcelled in a decorated gift box.
- There are 6-8 authentic items transported from the land of Germany.
- Food experts curate every meal box.
- There is no offline availability.
German Food Box is the ideal subscription service for when you have a surprise visit of the guests, or you have hosted an indoor social gathering, or when you are watching a grand-finale at your home or when you want to tickle your palate with some innovative dishes. This subscription box includes the 6-8 authentic German Food Items, Gift Box, and authentic traditional German Recipes.
No matter you have a busy schedule or hate going to crowded restaurants you can enjoy your favourite food now by relaxing at your home. Recently I ordered Spaetzle and Weizenmischbrot and my friends loved them.
So subscribe German Food Box now and enjoy never-before eaten fresh German delicacies right at your home.
German Food Box Review reviews coupon code food subscription box service customer service phone number legit sign in promo code login billing portal account.